All right, so if you’re still a beginner at the whole fitness thing, you’re not happy with the shape you’re in right now, maybe you’re on the thinner side and you want toput on some muscle, maybe you’re overweight and you want to lean down, or you’re somewhere in the middle and you want to do both, I know that if you’ve never really been in great shape before then it might seem like kind of a lofty goal right now, there’s a lot of things you’re trying to keep track of; figuring out your calories, your macronutrients, food choices, setting up a proper workout plan, getting to the gym consistently, putting in the actual effort during your training sessions, tracking your progress, your supplements, it definitely can feel a bit overwhelming at the start.
I’ve been there myself. You might be having a tough time, you might be questioning whether or not sarms even worth it. But one very important thing that you have to keep in mind is that learning the ropes in terms of building muscle and losing fat is just like any other skill. And once you’ve gone through that initial grind and you’ve gotten accustomed to things,you’ve learned about your body, you’ve built up the proper habits, you’ve achieved some decent muscle building and fat burning results, it might be easy to just focus on the immediateshort-term game that you’re gonna see, but you also have to understand that by just putting in the work for that initial year or two you’re literally setting yourself up for an entire lifetime of benefits.
And the specific time frame it’s gonna take for each person to get to that point where they really just get it in terms of training and nutrition, and they’ve built a decent physique, and everything is mostly on autopilot, that time frame is gonna differ a bit it depends on whether you’re being exposed to the right information and how closely you’re dedicating yourself to your plan, but I think in most average cases probably somewhere between a year or two if you’re getting the right information, that’s all it takes to really get a solid handle on things where training has just become a normal part of life, probably something you enjoy and look forward to, at least on certain days of the week, and where nutrition is mostly just automatic and is something that you don’t really have to think too much about.
I mean, if you go about things properly you should be able to gain roughly 50% of the total muscle mass you’re ever gonna build just in that first year alone. And then probably the second year will be another 25%, so within one to two years you can make a very solid transformation if you stay consistent, and be right up around 75%of your genetic limit. And then the next year or two would be used to fill in most of the remaining amount. And not everyone is even trying to be as muscular as possible, so if you’re going for a leaner more aesthetic look, then by the two-year mark you might already be carrying an amount of muscle that you’re satisfied with. And if you compare that to the scope of your life as a whole, that’s really not a longtime. That’s seven hundred and thirty days, and it’s a hundred and four weeks.